Resources for Chapters
|Click here to join at the AAFP’s member portal »
||Chapter Exec? Click here for a PDF Fact Sheet that explains the benefits of Delta-Exchange to your Chapter and your members.
Get Delta-Exchange ads for your website and for print uses. Click the links below to download:
The Small Practice Package is designed— and priced— exclusively for small practices with 1-4 providers. This package bundles together the change components small practices need to become PCMHs.
Components of the Small Practice Package Include:
Click here to send our contact form
or telephone Jay Fetter
for a PCMH? Think Again »“If you’re not trying to develop a medical home out of your primary care practice, don’t let being ‘too small’ be your excuse. Why?
Practices don’t get much smaller than that of Joseph Mambu, MD. And he’s doing it…”
— Read the article
from HealthLeaders Media
- PCMH Assessment to identify expectations, define processes and clarify objectives
- Gap Analysis to pinpoint both your practice’s current state and any “low hanging fruit” PCMH opportunities that you can take advantage of now
- Comprehensive Transformation Plan to prioritize and operationalize roadmaps and timelines that meet your practice’s PCMH needs and objectives
- Dedicated Program Advisor to provide guidance and feedback in 4 scheduled conference calls per year
- 3 Memberships in Delta-Exchange - the online learning community for primary care. Access useful PCMH resources, connect with like-minded colleagues, ask questions of experts, and share “what works” with practice leaders who’ve “been there”
- Enrollment in TransforMED’s PCMH learning collaborative
- Assistance with PCMH Recognition
TransforMED’s Small Practice Package was developed
from our National Demonstration Project learnings. Our program
integrates assessments and analyses, accountability and coaching to bring your Practice Transformation Plan to fruition.
Chapter Exec? Click here for a PDF Fact Sheet that explains the benefits of the Small Practice Package to your Chapter and your members.
TransforMED PCMH Workbooks
TransforMED Practice Enhancement Facilitators have distilled their learnings on how to transform a practice into a high-performing patient-centered medical home by partnering with MGMA to publish a Transformation Series of workbooks. The workbooks provide practices concise, step-by-step information on relevant topics in health care delivery and are instrumental in ensuring successful practice transnformation. Click here to find out more and to purchase online at a discount »